1. The Company’s management aims to position RF Immunity as a leading company in the development and production of EMC solutions, cabling solutions and electromechanical solutions and will take all measures to ensure that the company’s products are of high quality and professional quality (development and production of connectors and Filtering units, Cables, Harnesses and Electromechanical Boxes) and meet customer needs and expectations fully.
2. The Company’s management considers the AS9100-D standard a strategic and central goal for achieving customer satisfaction and fulfilling the requirements and expectations of the Company’s stakeholders, and for this purpose, has allocated all the resources needed to achieve it.
3. Management will strive to bring the company profitability and profitability to its owners, while conducting responsible business conduct.
4. Planning the management and implementation of the Company’s operations, encompass and bind all entities in the Company and comply with the requirements of the Standard, and in accordance with the laws, binding government specifications, official standards and international standards, and in accordance with the requirements of its clients, while continuously improving.
5. The company will work to guide, train and provide appropriate means for its employees to manage their activities responsibly in terms of quality and safety.
6. Every employee and / or manager of the company is responsible for carrying out the tasks and requirements and is responsible for the quality and safety of his work.
7. Company policy will be made available to employees for or on behalf of the Company and made available to all other interested parties.
8. The Company works and continue working for equal opportunities, non-employment of children, non-employment, the prevention of discrimination of any kind and is committed to protecting human rights.
9. The Company will support the adoption of the quality policy principles by its subcontractors and / or its suppliers providing goods and / or service.
10. The Company will foster openness and dialogue with employees and other interested parties, as well as with the general public, with attention to any issues that may be troubling about improving quality processes in companies, potential dangers, effects of operations and / or work, and provide appropriate response to inquiries.
11. The Company will continue to improve its programs and performance due to its commitment to continuous improvement and commitment and responsibility to its employees, while committing to work and comply with the requirements of all law and others.
12. The Company will be publicly available on any issue relating to quality and safety issues and its conduct in general.